First MODG Graduation Ceremony: Ojai, CA

Mary Lang, VOX Reporter

On May 27, 2017, the graduating seniors of Mother of Divine Grace School will be honored with the first-ever official graduation ceremony in Ojai, California. In the afternoon, the graduates will attend Mass and a ceremony held at the Thomas Aquinas College campus, with a reception later in the day in Santa Paula. Around 35 graduates will be present at the graduation.

Besides the Mass, the ceremony, and the reception, there will be other events for the graduates. Christopher Sebastian said, “In addition to the graduation ceremony and reception itself, we’ll be hosting a variety of social activities!  We will be having a meet and greet at the Ojai MODG office, a tour of TAC, and we are also planning several other fun events to help the graduates and their families get to know the Ventura area a bit more.”

The students themselves have started organizing an unofficial Class of 2017 t-shirt, which they are planning to order from CustomInk.com (the design has not been fixed on as of this publishing). If you are interested in purchasing one of these t-shirts or just want more information, please email Lucy Sammons at [email protected].

Graduates attending the 2017 ceremony are required to RSVP by Easter Break. For more information, contact the MODG office! We hope to see you at graduation — at least three of our VOX staffers, including one of our Editors-in-Chief, will be present. If you’re going to graduation, let us know via a Letter to the Editor and we’ll look for you!