MODG News

  • Picture Perfect: 7 Posing Tips for Portraiture

    Picture Perfect: 7 Posing Tips for Portraiture

    Gwynith Hayden, Photo and Video Editor

    January 15, 2019

    Whether you’re the one taking the picture or the one posing, finding the right pose is always challenging.   People very seldom feel natural in front of a camera, but looking natural is one of the most important elements of posing for a portrait.   So, whether you’re planning ...

    Photographs of Lena Hayden. Graphic design by Gwynith Hayden using Canva.

    Gwynith Hayden

  • Resolutions or Revolutions?-9

    Resolutions or Revolutions?-9

    Katherine Sharafinski and Emma Roberts

    January 14, 2019

    Welcome to Evenings With The Editors! Join MODG News Co-Editors, Katherine and Emma, as we talk about life and laugh with each other. The only rule for this podcast is that you must listen in the evening hours when you can step back from the hectic mess that might have been your day and reflect on the ebbs and flows of the comedy, and sometimes trag...

  • Chocolate Delight Recipe

    Chocolate Delight Recipe

    Emma Roberts, Co-Editor

    December 18, 2018

    Chocolate Delight This amazing dessert is from my late, great, sassy grandma. It isn't very hard to make and has become a family favorite! I hope you enjoy.   Ingredients 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 cup butter 1 cup pecans, finely chopped 8 oz. cream cheese 1 cup powdered sugar 3 cups cool whip, thawed 1 package i...

    Photo courtesy of Emma Roberts. Edit by Canva.

  • Weekly News Update: Episode 8

    Weekly News Update: Episode 8

    Mary Sabados, Reporter

    December 15, 2018

    Hello ladies and gentlemen! Here is your weekly news update for the week of December 9th-14th. Click on the photos below to visit each story. Enjoy! News: Graphic by Gwynith Hayden using Canva. Arts: The results to the... Blogs: Anna Hermes Po...

    Edited by Gwynith Hayden using Canva.

    Mary Sabados

  • Healthy Eating, Healthy Life!

    Healthy Eating, Healthy Life!

    Faith Costello, Reporter

    December 12, 2018

    Exercising is obviously a very important part of being healthy. But did you know that it only makes up about 20% of a healthy lifestyle? The other 80% is made up of your diet and sleep! Discovering a sustainable, realistic and healthy way of eating is a far better choice than go on and off short ...

MODG Student Guide to the New Assessments
News Update with Marco Canales
Recap of the Recent California Fires
View All
Sports Spotlight: Marco Canales
Sports Spotlight: Aaron Posey

Sports Spotlight: Aaron Posey

October 31, 2018

Aerial Dancer Interview

Aerial Dancer Interview

October 17, 2018

A Trip to the Dodgers’ Game

A Trip to the Dodgers’ Game

May 8, 2018

View All
What To Do In D.C. This Week
Happy Fall: FACES of MODG

Happy Fall: FACES of MODG

December 19, 2018

Around the World in 80 Photos: Spotlight on Vienna!

Around the World in 80 Photos: Spotlight on Vienna!

November 29, 2018

Interview with Jen Dunlap, MODG Teacher

Interview with Jen Dunlap, MODG Teacher

November 27, 2018

View All
The student news site of Mother of Divine Grace in Ojai, California
The student news site of Mother of Divine Grace in Ojai, California