MODG is a Top CLT School

Mother+of+Divine+Grace+School+in+Ojai%2C+California%2C+is+an+approved+test+site+building+for+the+CLT+test.+Stephanie+Sebastian+administrates+the+test+to+the+students.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

MODG is a Top CLT School

Mother of Divine Grace School in Ojai, California, is an approved test site building for the CLT test. Stephanie Sebastian administrates the test to the students.

Christopher Sebastian

Christopher Sebastian

Christopher Sebastian

Gwynith Hayden, Photo Editor, Social Media Editor

The Classic Learning Test (CLT) ranks Mother of Divine Grace as one of the top 25 high schools in the U.S. 

MODG ranks as the top 11th high school nationally, and the third among the online schools listed. 

The CLT ranks schools based on their quality of education according to the performance of students on their test. 

Our ranking is an attempt to directly measure education quality. Given the CLT’s level of rigor, high performance on the CLT serves as a strong indicator of excellence in a secondary school.” – CLT Website, “Top 25 High Schools CLT National Rankings 

The CLT collects data from 2016 to the current year. Since then, over 20,000 students from over 1,200 schools took the CLT test. 

The CLT is a standardized test and an alternative to the ACT and SAT. The CLT is both an assessment test and a college entrance exam.

Over 150 colleges now accept the CLT as a college entrance exam.  

Jeremy Tate founded the CLT in 2015. MODG accepted the CLT test as of 2018. 

For more information, visit the CLT website.

(https://www.cltexam.com/home