Photo+by+Emma+Roberts.+Edited+on+Canva.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

MODG Motivated

Photo by Emma Roberts. Edited on Canva.

Photo by Emma Roberts. Edited on Canva.

Photo by Emma Roberts. Edited on Canva.

Photo by Emma Roberts. Edited on Canva.

MODG Motivated

Have you ever wished you could get into shape, make a workout schedule, or simply find time to go on a jog once in a while?

If so, this is the place for you!

Today, I want to introduce myself and explain why health is important to me. My name is Faith Costello, and I am a junior at MODG.  My hobbies include reading, horseback riding, and Crossfit.

Recently, I have spent more time at the gym and been more conscientious about my food choices, and I find that this change has helped my ability to focus while doing schoolwork, my energy during the day, and my attitude in general. Because of this, I am really excited about starting the MODG Motivated blog. I want other teenagers to experience and appreciate the importance of healthy living, and I hope they will!

This year, this new blog will focus on finding time to exercise with a busy schedule, having proper motivation, and the importance of living a healthy lifestyle in order to glorify God, who gave us our bodies with the responsibility to take care and honor them.

Occasionally, we will feature student-athletes who will give their own personal tips and tricks on staying motivated and fit. We will also talk about health and different ways to begin eating healthier. Whether or not you struggle with eating a nutritious diet, this blog will help you form better habits. Whether you merely want to get into a light jogging schedule, or you want to start heavy lifting (that would be impressive), this is the blog for you!

-Faith

MODG Motivated: Marathon Runner Series!
MODG Motivated: Marathon Runner Series!
Healthy Eating, Healthy Life!
Suggested Workout Schedule
Finding Time To Work Out

MODG News • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in