Rebecca Marched for Life

January 30, 2020

Timothy Sica

President Trump is the first US president to address the March for Life in person in Washington, D.C.

It was inspiring to march alongside hundreds of people at the Tulsa March for Life on January 19, 2020. Seeing people of all religions and races marching for an end to abortion was a very moving experience.

The first March for Life in Tulsa was in 2009 and my family has been attending ever since. In the past, my family has marched to reverse Roe v. Wade so babies could have the chance to live.

This year it became more significant to us, as my brother and his wife began fostering with the intent of adopting. They currently have two precious babies both under the age of one, one beginning to walk, and the other a newborn. Seeing their sweet little faces has made it even more meaningful to me that abortion will one day be ended.

Their mothers chose life and because of that I have had the chance to meet the babies and watch them grow. I march so that they can grow up being loved and cared for.  I march so that babies just like them have an opportunity to live.