Photo courtesy of Emma Roberts. Edit by Canva.
Chocolate Delight Recipe
This amazing dessert is from my late, great, sassy grandma. It isn’t very hard to make and has become a family favorite! I hope you enjoy.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
3 cups cool whip, thawed
1 package instant chocolate pudding
1 package instant vanilla pudding
3 cups of vanilla
2 tablespoons chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine butter and flour with blender. Stir in pecans, and press into 9×9 baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes, then cool completely.
2. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of cool whip–use mixer and beat until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine dry chocolate pudding mix, dry vanilla pudding mix, and milk until smooth.
4. Now combine the cream cheese mixture with the pudding mixture–stir until smooth.
5. Pour the entire mix onto the cooled crust.
6. Spread remaining cool whip on top of pudding, then garnish with the 2 tablespoons of pecans.
7. Chill until served.